It’s been a long time coming but we have finally opened up our blog to guest posts by other bloggers, travel contributors and aspiring writers!
Cashfortraveling.net publishes a variety of articles related to travel, food, recipes, adventure, global cultures and travel from a local’s perspective, including travel articles and first person narratives, interviews with accomplished travelers and small businesses, travel reviews and more.Please read this entire page before you contact us about collaborating for a guest post.
What We’re Looking For:
- Articles MUST be original pieces of work and not published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it and we listen when they talk.
Written content must be a minimum of 500 words and ideally above 700 words.
- We require 1 photographs (minimum) and they need to be at least 800px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 600px wide.
- You can also embed codes for videos you have uploaded to Youtube.
- If possible, please format your writing in HTML – it makes it quicker for us to upload on this side.
Please also send a profile picture of yourself and a short Bio including links to your social profiles and blog.
WHAT WE GET:
- More awesome travel stories to share with our readers.
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more destinations to the world.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A platfrom to share your tales and journeys.
- The opportunity to be featured on cashfortraveling.net
- A link to your blog if you have one
- We’ll also share the article across our social media accounts and give you a shoutout. (After we publish your article, please share it on your social media platforms as well.
What are you waiting for?
If you have a story get in touch with us. Simply email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Post Proposal
My Social Profile is :