The summer holidays are usually the most cherished part of the calendar, a chance to get a prolonged break away on your own, with friends or family. If you wish to go on a holiday in the summer, Everything seems brighter. People are nicer. And sometimes, cities just seem to come alive. So this year, if you have the opportunity, check out one of these hotspot summer destinations. They’re guaranteed to relax and thrill even the most finicky traveler.
1. Barcelona, Spain: Barcelona is the number one summer travel destination because it combines fascinating culture with miles of beaches along the Mediterranean coast. Visitors can choose to admire the magnificent buildings of Gaudi, see a match at the imposing Camp Nou football stadium or stroll through the Ramblas towards the seaside. Barcelona has a wealth of cheap flight connections and accommodation and if you head there in the middle of June you can catch the massive Sonar electronic music festival.
WRITE FOR US TRAVEL BLOGGING OPPORTUNITIES, TRAVEL CONTRIBUTORS
New York’s Well-known Searching Districts :
2. London, United Kingdom : London is at its best in the summer when sunny, dry days overtake the dank, gloomy days of spring.What to do: Shop Chiswick or Notting Hill. Stop by one of the city’s many art and music festivals. Walk the city and take in the sites. Or have a traditional pint on a pub patio.Look out for: Tourist traps. If you want to experience London, get off the beaten path.
3. Maldives: This is our number one pick when it comes to the best summer destinations for 2014! Officially known as the Republic of Maldives, it is located in the Laccadive Sea, southwest of Sri Lanka.
4. Fiji: Officially known as the Republic of Fiji, this island country is located in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,100 nautical miles northeast of New Zealand’s North Island.
5. Zurich, Switzerland: Although Switzerland is often thought of as a winter skiing destination, you can have just as much fun in the summer. Swiss people all head for the incredible Lake Zurich which allows you to bath in crystal clean waters while enjoying unspoilt mountain vistas. With miles of Alpine countryside to enjoy this is also a perfect place to go hiking, cycling.
The following two tabs change content below.